Saturday, February 22, 2014

Mechanism to unlock Soft-Bank locked Iphones (Running IOS 7.).

Hello guys,

Its been a lot of days since my last post, i have been really busy with my degree stuff, so am sorry about not updating the blog. From today on-wards, each week ill update the blog with some new stuff.

Today ill be telling you about a mechanism to  unlock a soft bank locked iphone. Soft bank locked iphones are really hard to factory unlock , but there are some shops (rarely) which unlocks them ,still it will cost you more than $150.00.

The unlocking method which i am going to tell is not a factory unlock method, but it works. It doesn't prevent you from updating to the latest IOS like some methods and it doesn't cost you $150.00.


Using a X-sim to Unlock the Iphone. 

X-sims are small sims which you have to insert in to the sim card slot of the locked iphone along with your desired gsm sim. It is a plug and play process meaning, once you insert the x-sim with your gsm sim, the iphone gets unlocked automatically and you are able to use the iphone with your gsm sim.

The x-sim works with the current latest ios , which is ios 7.0.4.
I have personally tried this mechanism on my friend's iphone 4s , which is again a softbank locked iphone and running ios 7.0.4.
It worked straight away without any issue and i didn't even have to jail break the iphone.

X-sims can be purchased through their official site (to go to their official site click here) or
you can simply get it through eBay by searching "x-sim" along with your iphone model. X-sims are pretty cheap to buy, you can get an x-sim for $20, sometimes even less.




This is how a x-sim looks like.










The x-sim supports all the iphones even the iphone 5s and also it can unlock all the versions of ios 7.

So that's the simple mechanism of unlocking a soft bank locked iphone, well there is also the hard way of unlocking a soft bank locked iphone.
Next week ill demonstrate on how to unlock IOS 7 soft-bank locked iphones using jail break and ultra sn0w or redsnow, so until then, good bye and  take-care.

Thank you for reading this post, if you have any questions regarding the x-sim please comment it down below.

Have a great day!



3 comments:

  1. Valuable information Shehan, Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Minol :), it my pleasure to share what i know.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Everything ApplePro! I had my iPod Touch 5G get stuck on activation lock because when I tried to update to the official version of iOS 7 using iTunes, it failed and I had to restore it. My Apple ID got hacked and I couldn't reactivated it. So, I tried to downgrade to iOS 6 using Redsn0w but it still had activation lock. So I shoved it in a drawer and I remembered about like a month after, and I tried to reactivate it again, but it didn't ask put me to an activation lock screen and just set it up. I don't know if the person who hacked my account removed my iPod from Find My iPhone, but I just wanted to share this story. Thank you for the tutorial anyway:)
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    iphoneunlockservice.info

    ReplyDelete